Talks that will change
your life

Change your life by changing your way of thinking
Talks that will change
your life
Change your life by changing your way of thinking
"Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our POWER to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom"
Viktor E. Frankl
Generally, you don’t feel bad; your life looks good enough. And this 'good enough' is exactly what confuses you. You don’t know where to start in order to feel better and happier. You see plenty of advice in books, social media, which look rights and good things to do, but you still fail to take action…

You feel sometimes or even all the time:
Transformational coaching, transformational coaching in switzerland
Generally, you don’t feel bad; your life looks good enough. And this 'good enough' is exactly what confuses you. You don’t know where to start in order to feel better and happier. You see plenty of advice in books, social media, which look rights and good things to do, but you still fail to take action…

You feel sometimes or even all the time:
among your friends and maybe even in your family
about where your life is going and which choices to make
in some problems that seem like a never-ending trap
at work and in private
because your relationships don’t go as you’d like them to go
changes in your life or making wrong decisions
Transformational coaching, transformational coaching in switzerland
I have an ANSWER for you.

All these pieces of advice in books don’t work, and we don’t become a NEW person if we continue thinking in the OLD way. We cannot keep our current way of thinking and expect that, by some magical advice, our life will dramatically change soon. And it also doesn’t work to start doing things in a different way while remaining the same person as we are today. We can’t create our desired future if we continue to think from the past.

Looks like a never-ending circle, no?
I understand, and I know how it feels.

It’s not as terrible as it might look, and this is how you can feel instead
I have an ANSWER for you.

All these pieces of advice in books don’t work, and we don’t become a NEW person if we continue thinking in the OLD way. We cannot keep our current way of thinking and expect that, by some magical advice, our life will dramatically change soon. And it also doesn’t work to start doing things in a different way while remaining the same person as we are today. We can’t create our desired future if we continue to think from the past.

Looks like a never-ending circle, no?
I understand, and I know how it feels.

It’s not as terrible as it might look, and this is how you can feel instead.
Transformational coaching, transformational coaching in switzerland
in being yourself and following your values and goals
which will earn you respect from others
to take action and accomplish goals
Finding
Acting with
Feeling
in each day of your life
with people you love
for better life quality
Seeing
Enhancing
Using your inner
Transformational coaching, transformational coaching in switzerland
Neuropsychology suggests that we typically only consciously recognize about 5% of our thoughts. Just think about it, only 5%! And who is in control of the remaining 95%? How do we react, and how do we make life decisions if we don’t actually understand why we think what we think? Is it an illusion? Are we deceiving ourselves?
You can’t create space for growth if your mind is filled with "garbage." You need to clear it of all nonsense; otherwise, you will not see things right in front of your nose because you are preoccupied with your filters.
Neuropsychology suggests that we typically only consciously recognize about 5% of our thoughts. Just think about it, only 5%! And who is in control of the remaining 95%? How do we react, and how do we make life decisions if we don’t actually understand why we think what we think? Is it an illusion? Are we deceiving ourselves?
You can’t create space for growth if your mind is filled with "garbage." You need to clear it of all nonsense; otherwise, you will not see things right in front of your nose because you are preoccupied with your filters.
Transformational coaching, transformational coaching in switzerland
About me
Transformational coaching, transformational coaching in switzerland

My name is Maria Klyukina and I am a Transformational coach.

My career path has been rich and varied for the past 20 years. I was working as a financial analyst in well-established multinational corporations in Russia and Switzerland, where I moved 15 years ago. I had a chance to collaborate with remarkable individuals on exciting projects.

I changed my analytical focus from business to people when I realized that their stories and goals are more captivating and complex. Transforming a business for success is quite doable, but dealing with the complexities of the human mind is genuinely challenging.

Rather than implementing changes within companies, I’ve come to value more the happiness and personal development of people. It brings me happiness to observe people finding serenity and defining their unique life direction.

I won’t simply guide you from point A to some imaginary point B because, in life, there isn’t a fixed destination. Instead, I’ll accompany you on a fascinating journey of self-discovery, exploring your thoughts, feelings, desires, and happiness. It’s not about reaching point B; it’s about embracing the vast, wonderful place that is your unique life.

My name is Maria Klyukina and I am a Transformational coach.

My career path has been rich and varied for the past 20 years. I was working as a financial analyst in well-established multinational corporations in Russia and Switzerland, where I moved 15 years ago. I had a chance to collaborate with remarkable individuals on exciting projects.

I changed my analytical focus from business to people when I realized that their stories and goals are more captivating and complex. Transforming a business for success is quite doable, but dealing with the complexities of the human mind is genuinely challenging.
Rather than implementing changes within companies, I’ve come to value more the happiness and personal development of people. It brings me happiness to observe people finding serenity and defining their unique life direction.

I won’t simply guide you from point A to some imaginary point B because, in life, there isn’t a fixed destination. Instead, I’ll accompany you on a fascinating journey of self-discovery, exploring your thoughts, feelings, desires, and happiness. It’s not about reaching point B; it’s about embracing the vast, wonderful place that is your unique life.
My name is Maria Klyukina and I am a Transformational coach.

My career path has been rich and varied for the past 20 years. I was working as a financial analyst in well-established multinational corporations in Russia and Switzerland, where I moved 15 years ago. I had a chance to collaborate with remarkable individuals on exciting projects.
I changed my analytical focus from business to people when I realized that their stories and goals are more captivating and complex. Transforming a business for success is quite doable, but dealing with the complexities of the human mind is genuinely challenging.

Rather than implementing changes within companies, I’ve come to value more the happiness and personal development of people. It brings me happiness to observe people finding serenity and defining their unique life direction.

I won’t simply guide you from point A to some imaginary point B because, in life, there isn’t a fixed destination. Instead, I’ll accompany you on a fascinating journey of self-discovery, exploring your thoughts, feelings, desires, and happiness. It’s not about reaching point B; it’s about embracing the vast, wonderful place that is your unique life.
During a single session, you can find a solution to a particular problem or improve your emotional state. However, "some things just take time". We need time to train your brain to think in a new way, to recognize life traps, and to adapt your body and your reactions in a more effective way

That’s why I propose to my clients a minimum of 12 sessions for positive results and 30 sessions for stable results.
"You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant, some things just take time"

Warren Buffet
Transformational coaching, transformational coaching in switzerland
Price
One time consultation
5 coaching consultations
Package 10 consultations
150 СHF
600 СHF
1 000 СHF

Here’s how we’ll work together

  • You will do 2 tests:
    — BigFive — five-factor personality test
    — MCP — MetaCognitive Programs
  • We will meet weekly in Zoom for 50−60 minutes sessions
  • After each session, you will receive a reflection on the session
  • Assessment of progress after every 5 sessions and adaptation of our program as needed
I offer free diagnostic consultation
This session will last approx. 50 mins and I will:
— understand your problem and desired outcome
— provide feedback
— explain MCP coaching method and planning of our sessions.
Once the call is finished, you will have a clear picture of how we can work together and what our next steps are.

I won’t:
— feel sorry for you
— give unrealistic expectations
— speak abstractly and generally
— share success stories of my clients
— use esoteric or any other magic methods

Blog

    Diplomas and certificates
    Contact